Wedding Hire Terms and Conditions.
1) The Hired items remain the property of Fleur De Vee at all times.
2) The Hire begins on the day of Collection / Delivery and is for a maximum of Four days.
3) A non-returnable deposit is required to secure your booking.
4) Hired items must be returned to Fleur De Vee on or before the Fourth day. Or on the Tuesday at the latest, following the Saturday/ Sunday Function.
5) Delivery and/or Collection service are charged at £25.00 each way up to a 15 mile radius of the Fleur De Vee office.
6) Longer distances will incur a surcharge of £0.35p per mile, as calculated by the AA route master.
7) A Security deposit of 50% of the hire charge or £50.00 whichever is greater will be held until all of the hired items are returned in good clean condition and within their original packing and outer travelling boxes.
8) Fleur De Vee is NOT responsible for any Personal Injury, damage to property or personal effects caused by the use of these hired items.
9) It is your responsibility to check with your venue that the
- items hired are acceptable for use in or on their property!
- It is also up to you to check with the Registrar or Vicar if the items are able to be used during the ceremony.
10) All prices quoted are for items only, candles are NOT included unless stated.
11) Price quoted is for self-collection and return to and from Maulden, Bedford.
12) Please check all items before leaving the Fleur De Vee showroom.
13) Any damage must be noted on collection.
14) If not You are responsible! You Will be charged for late returns, lost or damaged goods including packing boxes!
NEVER LEAVE CANDLES BURNING UNATTENDED.
SUPERVISE CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES.